Product DescriptionProduct SpecificationTechnical Information
Small in stature, immense aesthetic appearance this modern design highlights the complexity of forms produced by the means of 3D printing.
- 3D printed housing with a textured finish
- LED Colour options: 2700K / 3000K / 4000K
- Housing Colours available in Black and White
- LED 90+ CRI as standard
- Ceiling Mount: ‘One Motion’ recessed ceiling mount
- Track Mount: 2 metre length, 3 wire single circuit track complete with dead ends
- Cable length 1100mm standard. (Can adjust to shorter lengths, contact local agent for longer lengths)
- Variable Light distributions via Optical attachments
- Three dimming options available for ceiling mount:
– DC String: Control via 48V DC power lines
– Phase cut dimming
– Ultra dimming
- Luminaire lifetime L80/B10 >51,000hours
- MacAdams 3 SDCM
- Australian made, designed and manufactured
Customise your light fitting
Select Mounting Option
One Motion ceiling mount
Select Cable Colour
Select Light Distribution More Information
Select LED Colour
Extra Warm White
Select Housing Colour
Part Number: P-L-12w------------
- LED 12W 1600Lm - 90+ CRI
- Mounting option: -
- Cable colour: -
- Light distribution: -
- Luminous flux: 1600 Lumens (lamp lumens only)
- Housing colour: -
- Luminaire lifetime: L80/B10 51,000hours
- MacAdam 3 SDCM
All LimeLite products are Australian designed, Australian made and Australian owned.
The Limelite range is supported by Technical Data and Photometrics.
Light Emitting Diode Luminaire. LimeLite only uses Zhaga endorsed LED boards. We give a 5 year guarantee on our LEDs.
Regulatory Compliance Mark. LimeLite products meet the Strict Testing requirements for Regulatory compliance.
A Push Dim Switch with wiring instructions, where a simple Dimming Switch action is required.
90+ Colour Rendering Index. 90+CRI luminaires Enhance the Colours in the surrounding area.
LimeLite luminaires are Seismic Restraints.
Reducing Carbon Foot Print by locally making our product and embracing High Efficient Technology.